Week Four Wide Receivers
1. Randy Moss at Cincinnati “ Moss is having the best start for a receiver heading to a new team. He’s probably salivating at going against a porous Bengals’ secondary.
2. Steve Smith vs. Tampa Bay ” The injury to Jake Delhomme does not drastically change Smith’s value. David Carr will be effective in the offense regardless.
3. Terrell Owens vs. St. Louis ” The reeling Rams will be no match for Owens.
4. Reggie Wayne vs. Denver “ One of the premier matchups of the weekend will be the Broncos’ cornerbacks against the Colts’ receivers. Historically, the Colts win this matchup. I hope you have your track shoes, Dre Bly.
5. Roy Williams vs. Chicago “ The Lions put up some great fantasy numbers last week against the Eagles’ defense. A banged-up Bears’ defense may not have an answer for Williams.
6. Chad Johnson vs. New England “ When Cincy is down by 24 points in the second half, Johnson should make some headway.
7. Marvin Harrison vs. Denver ” See Mr. Wayne at No. 4.
8. Plaxico Burress vs. Philadelphia ” A bum ankle could limit Burress’s productivity.
9. Anquan Boldin vs. Pittsburgh “ Monitor Boldin’s hip injury. His sensational game against Baltimore may have come at a price.
10. Javon Walker at Indianapolis “ This game could develop into a shootout which will help the struggling Walker.
11. Donald Driver at Minnesota “ Spread