Podcast: Previewing the Keystone Corner
Yoenis Cespedes is pumped that he was featured on RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball 365 Podcast.
In this week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball 365 Podcast, Buck, Tim and I were back at it, bantering about baseball like a bunch of old hens clucking… in a good way, that is.
As always, we covered a ridiculous amount of ground in 30 minutes, waxing poetic on a range of topics including:
- The hype being generated by Cuban prospect Yoenis Cespedes as MLB teams court him and Fantasy owners try to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing.
- The recent trade between Baltimore and Colorado in which the Rockies continued to stockpile middling, aging arms in the form of Jeremy Guthrie and the O’s landed another closer candidate and sudden Fantasy sleeper, Matt Lindstrom.
- The soaring ADP of Bryce Harper with news that he has a legitimate chance to break camp with the Nats. Should you descend on him like seagulls on a French fry or look before you leap?
- The Fantasy implications of Josh Hamilton’s recent relapse.
- Why Brad Penny is now Tim’s favourite 2013 sleeper (yes, 2013, not 2012).
- A closer look at our recently released Second Base Rankings, in which we talk in greater detail about the top of the charts and pick both some under the radar dudes and some wouldn’t-touch-’em-with-a-ten-foot-pole types at the keystone corner.
We laughed, we cried… we talked Fantasy baseball.
See that triangular-shaped thingy below? That’s the play button. You know what to do.