Podcast: 2012 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
Salvador Perez will have to wait a few weeks before getting a shot to build on his fine rookie season.
In this week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, and available for download on iTunes), there was more Red Sox bashing, questions about Buck’s age and a discussion about coin slots. Oh yeah… we also covered a crapload of Fantasy baseball-related issues, including:
- The escalation of David Wright’s ribcage injury and how this might affect his Fantasy value.
- Whether we should be worried by the fact that Chris Carpenter (neck) has yet to appear in a game this spring and who stands to benefit should he begin the season on the DL.
- The knee woe that will sideline KC catcher Salvador Perez and what the Fantasy fallout of this health woe will be.
- Chris Perez’s progression from an oblique injury and his long-term outlook.
- Yet another Yu Darvish update — would a show be complete without one?
- The odds of Bryce Harper making the Nats out of Spring Training.
- Aroldis Chapman’s attempt to earn a rotation spot.
- Adam Dunn’s chances for a comeback season.
- Extra analysis on our Top 10 sleeper picks (plus a few bonus ones!)
- A look at the first half dozen of our Top 55 prospects.
Looking for biting, insightful Fantasy baseball commentary with plenty of laughs? You got it. Click the play button below to get in on the fun.