Podcast: Deadline Deals
Francisco Rodriguez hasn’t had much to celebrate lately.
This week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio) came off without a hitch: no Buck does Mickey; no tardy Tim; hell, we even had our first ever caller. And with plenty of deadline deals to assess the content was flowing:
- How Anibal Sanchez will fare now that’s in the Junior Circuit.
- The arrival of Starling Marte and whether he’s worth your immediate Fantasy attention.
- The Rays’ approach to giving up top prospects for player rentals.
- Milwaukee’s attempts to rid itself of Francisco Rodriguez may be scuttled by his awful performance of late.
- Tim’s continued distaste for all things Kevin Youkilis.
- RotoRob’s vindication now that everything is blowing up in the Marlins’ faces.
- The injury to Alex Rodriguez and how the Yankees may approach that hot corner hole.
- Kudos to the Pirates for going for it with their recent moves.
- The Tigers’ surrendering one of Buck’s favourites in Jacob Turner in their big deal with the Fish.
- Cole Hamels’ big — and surprising — contract extension.
- Buck’s weekly flashback, this time taking us back to the 1972 NLCS.
- Can the Cardinals’ pitching reclamation magic work on Brian Fuentes?
- The shocking demotion of Lucas Duda and where he goes from here.
- Is this the end of the line for Hideki Matsui and can Godzilla still beat Bambi?
- Ervin Santana’s chances of having value again this season.
- Our caller wanted us to rank Alejandro De Aza, Shane Victorino, Colby Rasmus and Chris Young as keeper assets.
To hear the Podcast in its entirety, click that arrow thingy below.