Podcast: Focus on the Postseason
Raul Ibanez put the Yankees on his back in Game Three.
Well, it was another one of those episodes of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio) this week. By that I mean that Blogtalkradio was back to its finicky self, and as a result the first 30 minutes or so of the show was lost into the ether. Thanks, dudes!
However, what we did salvage was gold, and included discussions on:
- Whether Buster Posey, whose home run ball is still in the air somewhere, should be the NL MVP.
- CC Sabathia’s dominant showing in Game One of the ALDS.
- Cleveland’s choice of Terry Francona as its new manager and whether he’ll be able to turn The Tribe around.
- The merits and downfalls of the new playoff format.
- Buck’s weekly rant: bring back doubleheaders.
- Could that ridiculous infield fly call in the NL Wild Card game provide the impetus for a challenge system in baseball?
To the listen to the portion of the show that was not stolen by gremlins, click the play button below.