Podcast: The World Serious!
Ozzie Guillen’s short-lived and tumultuous run as manager of the Miami Marlins is mercifully over.
This week on RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, we tried a few new things. First off, we managed to get through a show unscathed, technologically. Woo hoo! Secondly, we tried to keep it not only under 90 minutes, but actually under 45 minutes! Wow. Stop the freaking presses.
But not to worry, we still had time to enlighten our listeners on a bevy of Fantasy baseball related matters, including:
- RotoRob expresses his joy over the new man at the helm of the Boston Red Sox and thanks his lucky stars that it’s not Ozzie Guillen.
- We talked about Game Two of the World Series — as it was happening!
- Game Seven of the NLCS ending in a torrential downpour and the ensuing celebration on the field — a groundskeeper’s delight!
- Now that Mike Aviles has been dealt to Toronto, who will man shortstop for Boston in 2013?
- Colorado’s move to bring in a “director of pitching operations” and what exactly that means to the Rockies.
- Tim talks about some of the names he’ll be tracking in the AFL (watch for a full prospect scouting report from him on the site shortly)
- RotoRob’s take on the Red Sox-Blue Jays deal that included the rare manager-traded-to-another-team component.
Listen to the complete show by clicking the play button play below (that sideways triangle thingy).