Podcast: Fish in Hot Water
Will Ricky Nolasco be the next one to get shipped out of Miami?
For those of you who tuned in halfway through this week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio), you might have been surprised to hear just two of us talking Fantasy baseball. A new job has taken Buck Davidson out of the equation, but as we mentioned in the show, we want to thank him very much for all his work and efforts in getting this show off the ground and wish him well in his new gig.
That leaves just Tim and RotoRob for now (but watch for the occasional special guest) to go over the news, which this week included a look at:
- How RotoRob’s increased oxygen levels are helping him talk for five minutes without breathing.
- We try to figure out why any free agent would ever willingly choose to join the Miami Marlins again.
- Tim talks about the rumours that Toronto GM Alex Anthopoulos and former Manager John Farrell didn’t play well together.
- Could all-glove, no-stick Brendan Ryan lose his starting shortstop job in Seattle to newcomer Robert Andino?
- Why the hell did Kansas City give Jeremy Guthrie a three-year deal?
- Bryan LaHair’s exodus to Japan and his immediate arrival on Tim’s 2015 sleeper list as a result.
As always, to hear the show in full, all you need to do is click that pointy thing below. Yes, spiritual enlightenment is that easy to attain.