Podcast: The Hall of Fame Debate
Jonathan Singleton got suspended for 50 games just for smoking some herb.
After a one-week hiatus, RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio) was back. In our first show of 2013, we covered plenty of ground, including a trade, the Hall of Fame debate and some history unearthed.
This week’s highlights:
- RotoRob finally learned how to pronounce Tim’s last name.
- New Indian Quincy Latimore doesn’t exactly look like a rising star.
- Does Jack Morris deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?
- Only one of the four players that have at least 3,000 hits and 500 homers is not in the Hall of Fame.
- RotoRob’s discussion with one of the Hall of Fame voters.
- RotoRob and Tim go “Back in Time.”
- Can Lance Berkman provide presence to a lineup missing Josh Hamilton?
- How big an injury risk Sergio Romo is.
To listen to this spirited Podcast in its entirety, simply press the play button below. It’s more fun than being tested for HGH.