Podcast: Another Perplexing Move in Tampa Bay
Anthony Bosch reportedly had a business relationship with Ryan Braun.
The first episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio) in February went off without a hitch. There weren’t as many people in the chat room this week, but those that were there engaged in some animated discussions.
Meanwhile, Tim and RotoRob discussed a veritable cornucopia of Fantasy baseball related goodies, including:
- Tyler Colvin is looking a lot more Fantasy worthy in the wake of Todd Helton’s drunken lottery ticket run.
- Luke Scott’s days of threatening 30 dingers are likely over. yet the Rays saw fit to re-up him for another year.
- Shock of shocks, Tim is most intrigued by Team Japan at the WBC.
- Ryan Braun headlines Team USA at the WBC, but he’s now 2-for-2 in steroid scandals in the past two years.
- Tim doesn’t believe Darren O’Day will get what he’s seeking in arbitration.
- Albert Pujols couldn’t get the Angels back to the playoffs last year. If he fails again this season, will his legacy be tarnished?
- Tim doesn’t think Edwin Encarnacion will regress much; RotoRob doesn’t agree.
- Tim believes there are a ton of great options at first base in the middle tiers.
- Tim provides an update on his Sunday night mock drafts: which players are seeing changes in ADP that may make them bargains?
We went over all of this, plus tons more. To hear the show in its entirety, click the play button below.