Podcast: The Dwindling Free Agent Market
Josh Hamilton is sure to get a nasty reception in his return to Texas.
After a one-week hiatus to spend time with our loved ones on Valentine’s Day, Tim and RotoRob were back for another week of Fantasy baseball chatter on RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
This week, we covered a veritable cornucopia of Fantasy goodness, including:
- Tim’s fashionably late arrival, over five minutes into the show.
- Is rehabbing free agent Todd Coffey done as a Fantasy asset?
- Our differing opinions on the Jays’ signing of Melky Cabrera.
- Tim expresses admiration over Washington’s “all-in” approach.
- RotoRob tries to figure out what Cleveland was thinking signing 42-year-old Jason Giambi.
- Tim is not bullish on a recovery from Dan Uggla.
- Could Sophie Kurys have taught Billy Hamilton a thing or two about stealing bases?
- Tim talks about how the big three at second base are in a group by themselves.
- We go 57 deep in our Second Base Rankings — but it’s only available on the site.
- Could Dustin Ackley be a post-hype bargain?
- Owners should expect massive ADP swings over the next couple of weeks as PT situations become more clear.
Listen to the Podcast in its entirety by clicking that pointy thingy below. It’s easy! And fun!
Save $1 on The 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code ROTOROB and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.