Podcast: The Beanball Wars Rage On
George Kontos’ suspension is just one of many feel-good stories this week.
On the plus side, after missing the Podcast last week, we were back this week. On the down side, so were the technical issues, causing about 90 seconds of dead air early on (when it starts, skip forward to the 4:00 minute mark) as we got kicked out the system — apparently as a result of a storm system. At any rate, on this week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio), we muddled on and were were able to bring you plenty of Fantasy baseball goodness, including:
- Tim is as happy as a clam, except for Jeremy Hellickson getting slapped around.
- John Lackey was at the centre of the latest beanball war between the Red Sox and Rays.
- Clay Buchholz has been nearly unhittable this year, but now his neck is acting up.
- What the hell is going on with Chris Perez?
- RotoRob discusses the connection between branding strategy and David Aardsma.
- Tim marvels at how well Yu Darvish can throw a ball.
- Could Marlon Byrd make a run at 25, even 30 homers this year?
Listen to the complete show below.