Podcast: Carlos Martinez’s First Start
Pete Rose had some ironic advice for the Biogenesis suspended players.
Tim and RotoRob were back at it this week, bringing you a crateful of Fantasy baseball goodness with RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
This week’s highlights:
- We analyze the Indians’ move of DFAing Mark Reynolds.
- Carlos Martinez has soared through the Cardinal system this season.
- The latest on Tyler Chatwood’s injury situation, which travelled from his hamstring to his elbow in a matter of days.
- Jeff Manship should get a few starts given the lack of options the Rockies currently have.
- Jonathan Broxton was dealing with some gopheritis before getting hurt.
- Is the league making adjustments against Gerrit Cole?
- RotoRob predicts that Rob Wooten could be in the mix for saves next year in Milwaukee.
- Jonny Gomes continues to show that he is useless.
- Tim addresses some keeper league questions that arrived via text during the Podcast.
To listen to the Podcast in its entirety, simply click the play button below. Yes, it’s that easy.