Podcast: Alex Rodriguez’s Latest Lunacy
Once arbitrator Fredric Horowitz rendered his decision in the A-Rod appeal, all hell broke loose. (Newsday.com)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week with RotoRob joined by RotoRob.com Hockey Editor Chris Wassel as the pair tried to make sense of the seemingly incessant news emanating from Alex Rodriguez’s camp. It’s no easy task!
The highlights from this week’s Podcast include:
- Chris announces that a special NHL Wire Troll Olympics Edition is coming soon.
- Chris says that A-Rod should consider himself lucky that he didn’t wind up facing charges in court the way Barry Bonds did.
- Do the Yankees even want Rodriguez back after he’s served his suspension?
- When and if he comes back in 2015, how much will A-Rod have left to give?
- Brandon Workman is looking like the odd man out in Boston.
- It’s true! The Cubs’ new mascot reveals his bare facts in an anatomically correct image of himself that actually aired on TV.
- If the Cubs somehow land Masahiro Tanaka, you can certainly expedite all their rebuilding plans.
- Dan Le Betard questions — in a very legitimate fashion — the hypocrisy the BBWAA shows in keeping Steroid Era candidates out of the Hall of Fame.
- Alfredo Aceves’ bottom line results were better last year, but there’s a reason Boston let him walk away.
- Somehow, we devolve into a conversation about desert heat.
Click the play button below to enjoy the fun and frivolity in all its splendour.
Now it’s your turn. Let’s hear from you in the comments below — what did you think of this week’s Podcast? Did we press any of your buttons?