RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was again joined by RotoRob.com MLB Editor Michael Seff.
Among the topics we penetrated:
- Dallas Keuchel seems to lead the league in everything this year.
- Even before he started having success, Keuchel’s control was always top notch.
- We determine that there was never a pitcher named Jack Bauer, although a pitcher that shared the name of a character on 24 did etch his name in the record book.
- Mike Aviles enjoyed a big day at the plate.
- Neil Walker is on pace to top 40 doubles for the first time in his career.
- Rick Porcello is barely clinging to his rotation spot in Boston.
- Should we worry about the overuse of Mark Melancon?
- Rookie Kevin Plawecki has nice upside, but right now, he’s no Travis d’Arnaud.
- The first casualty from the Cardinals’ hacking scandal has transpired.
- Toronto kicked the tires on plenty of relievers this winter, but didn’t pull the trigger and is now suffering as a result.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our Fantasy baseball garblings.