After a one week absence to deal with real world madness, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, returned as RotoRob was joined newly minted RotoRob.com MLB Editor Michael Seff.
Among the bases we covered this week:
- Team RotoRob is about to welcome a new NBA writer, Steve Krebs.
- Joe Adcock came inches away from being the only big leaguer to ever hit five homers in a game.
- Jayson Werth had an injury scare this week.
- Austin Jackson got pulled off the field and sent to Em City.
- As per usual, the Padres struggled to get hits.
- Jake Arrieta tossed yet another gem.
- Bud Norris pitched very well, but was overshadowed by Tyler Skaggs’ ill-fated no-hitter.
- Could Jon Lester actually come back to Boston this winter? It’s not as absurd as it sounds.
- Boston’s World Series rotation from 2013 is pretty much all gone now.
- Michael reminisces about how former big league catcher Brent Mayne once came in and pitched in relief, just as John Baker did for the Cubs this week.
- The Rays have a long way to go and a lot of teams to hop over to get back into the playoff picture.
- For instant replay, should the umpires or a command centre make the final call?
- Watch for continued analysis of the baseball season at DraftAmerica.com.
To hear the pure Fantasy baseball goodness that oozed out of us, simply click the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agree or disagree with our Fantasy baseball banter.