Despite the failures of their Opening Day starter Jake Arrieta (right), the Orioles keep rolling.
After the technical debacle that was last week’s Podcast, the boys and I were back Thursday night for another (mostly) glitch-free episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
As always, we covered a ton of ground this week, touching on such issues as:
- Whether the Yankees have enough rotation depth after CC Sabathia to emerge victorious.
- How magical this run by the Orioles has been.
- Tim gets called on the carpet for his “dog’s breakfast.”
- How Albert Pujols made MLB history this week.
- Our take on the AL Central, where no one seems to want to grab the ball and run with it.
- RotoRob bemoans dropping A.J. Pierzynski for Nick Hundley. D’oh!
- As a 21-year-old, could Mike Trout possibly offer upside over what he’s doing this season?
- Tim discusses the dilemma that would be owning the No. 1 pick in next year’s drafts.
- Where will Chase Headley go in next year’s drafts?
- How Marco Scutaro has become a major road warrior.
- J.J. Hoover’s opportunity to gain traction in the Cincy bullpen.
- A tip of the hat to Edwin Encarnacion for reaching the 40-homer mark. WTF?
- Yu Darvish’s control issues this season, and how perhaps they are improving of late.
To hear the Podcast Fully, Completely, press the play button below!