After missing a couple of weeks because of the playoffs and life, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by Chris Wassel, the host of Hockey X.
Among the topics we navigated:
- Chris gives props to Comcast.
- Chris’s mind was blown by the number of errors Marcus Semien has at this stage of the season.
- Giovanny Urshela enjoyed a breakout game on Thursday for the Tribe.
- Bud Black got tossed for opining on umpire Jerry Meals’s girth.
- The Halos have recalled third baseman of the future, Kyle Kubitza.
- Could the thrill a child experiences when catching a foul ball soon be a thing of the past?
- Something seems off with Evan Longoria.
- David Ortiz has been absolutely useless and is finding himself sitting against tougher lefties.
- The injury to Zack Cozart was both painful to watch and for the Reds’ chances.
- Chris is humbled to be doing some radio work for Yahoo.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our Fantasy baseball felicitations.