The 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide is here!
Welcome to the ninth appearance for RotoRob on RotoMan’s legendary Fantasy Baseball Guide. This pub has become a trait of autumn as associative as the Fall Classic and switching to heavier beers to deal with the declining thermometer.
But wait… it gets even better. This year, RotoRob readers can save $1 by ordering the digital version of the magazine online. Go to this page, and punch in the following promo code: ROTOROB. Ka-ching! That’s all there is to it. You win by getting the best magazine in the industry and you save a buck off the regular price. How sweet is that?
Team RotoRob was again front and centre with this fine publication as in addition to your trusty editor’s work on the book, Buck Davidson, Tim McLeod and Herija Green all kicked in contributions as well.
The 2013 issue includes more of what you’ve come to expect from the Fantasy Baseball Guide – a crapload of player profiles and even more ways to assess players this season.
So, what will you find in this year’s edition? I’m glad you asked. Check out these highlights:
- Over 1,400 player profiles, complete with prices and projections;
- Over 300 picks and pans from Fantasy baseball experts (yes, this includes RotoRob, who last year identified the likes of Mike Moustakas, Joe Nathan and Barry Zito as players to target while warning you that you should avoid Jonathan Sanchez, Heath Bell and Howard Kendrick, among others);
- The 25 top rookies for 2013;
- Strategies of the champions of some of the more prestigious leagues;
- Position by position cheat sheets; and
- An expert NFBC-style mock draft including analysis.
The publication should be in stores now, so if you’re like me and have come to the conclusion that this Valentine’s Day gift is not the best idea, may I suggest a shiny new copy of the 2013 FBG? Hell, I might even throw in an autographed copy if you have the guts to give your lady such a thoughtful present.
Once again, order here: http://www.thefantasysportsguide.com/store/p/digital-version-of-the-2013-fantasy-baseball-guide-professional-edition and remember to use the ROTOROB promo code for a deal!
RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast
Crave more in-depth Fantasy analysis? Then join us every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST for RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast on Blogtalkradio. Tim McLeod and I will entertain and edify you for a half hour or more each week. Tune in here.