Joel Hanrahan is going to be sidelined for a while.
RotoRob was off this week with both the Blackhawks and Penguins in action Thursday, but to compensate for this loss, Tim returned from his trip after missing the past two weeks. To make things even more special, actor Ian Kahn made another appearance, joining Tim in RotoRob’s stead.
Tim being Tim (which means serious technical deficiencies — he makes those who endured years of flashing 12s on their VCRs seem advanced), the show got off to a rocky start. So ignore the dead air at the beginning and then bask in Tim’s technophobia for the next 60 seconds or so before the pair finally kick off the show.
Discussed this week:
- Tim wonders how much Boston likes Andrew Bailey given that it went out and added Joel Hanrahan.
- Ian predicts that Don Mattingly is going to lose his job given the Dodgers’ struggles.
- Tim prognosticates on the next closer to lose his job and predicts it will happen in Miami.
- Is Scott Feldman for real? Tim has his doubts.
- Ian discusses Tim’s quirkiness for all things Japanese.
- Once Michael Bourn returns, Cleveland’s outfield is going to be pretty damn good — which should make Indian pitchers more attractive Fantasy options.
- Lorenzo Cain is coming into his own.
- Junichi Tazawa is going to be hard to find available now.
Listen to the Podcast in its entirety by clicking the play button below. It’s so simple, it’s Tim-proof.