On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio,Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Steve Lazare and our new ATS guru Chuck Podhaisky.
Among the topics we tore up:
- This Larry Donnell thing has gotten out of hand.
- Preston Parker is athletically gifted.
- Is Aaron Rodgers back or were the Bears exposed?
- Is Mike Glennon too skinny to be an NFL QB?
- Eric Ebron found the end zone and Josh swooned.
- Nick rants about Deion Sanders’s comment.
- We review our Wire Troll recommendations.
- We have a caller? John from Jersey needs PPR help.
- Steve explains how DeAndre Hopkins is finding his niche.
- LeSean McCoy’s Fantasy value vs. the Chip Kelly scheme
- Sit or start advice on Alfred Morris vs. the Seahawks, Jordan Cameron at Tennessee, Eli Manning vs. the Falcons and Larry Fitzgerald at Denver.
- ATS time with Chuck Podhaisky.
- Chuck explains the why and where of betting lines.
- Josh loves too many road teams.
- Nick is not believing in his Redskins.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.