On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner, Vaney Hariri and Josh Johnson were joined by Mike Krafick of Truluvsports.com.
Among the topics we shredded like lettuce:
- Surprises of Week 5.
- Eddie Lacy’s improvements since the first two weeks.
- Nick rants about overuse of player comparisons.
- Cordarrelle Patterson — we told you to trade him.
- Knile Davis disappeared vs. San Francisco but he is still worth a roster spot.
- Golden Tate is shining with Megatron hurt.
- What’s wrong with the Chicago Bears?
- DeMarco Murray is still fumbling.
- Bobby Rainey or Doug Martin the rest of the way?
- Sit or Start advice on Steven Jackson vs. the Bears, Carlos Hyde at STL and Ronnie Hillman at NYJ.
- Injury news on Montee Ball, Carson Palmer and more.
- Our Wire Troll recommendations.
- ATS time with Chuck Podhaisky.
- The Steelers are underdogs?
- Can Dallas hang within 8.5 points?
- The Falcons are back at home but they have the Bears.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.