Dallas is taking a chance on the troubled Rolando McClain. (AP Photo/The Decatur Daily, John Godbey)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Dynasty expert Dan Heins of Dynastyfootballwarehouse.com.
Among the topics we discussed:
- Jimmy Graham is officially a tight end, a ruling that saves the Saints $5 million!
- In the worst news of the offseason, Bills linebacker Kiko Alonso has apparently torn his ACL.
- Nick rants about Johnny Manziel’s future.
- Why draft a backup QB?
- Why draft a defense?
- Will Julius Thomas duplicate his breakout year?
- Aldon Smith won’t be charged in LAX threat. Seriously?
- Trivia: Warren Moon, John Randle, Dick “Night Train” Lane and Marion Motley are all Hall of Famers. What else do they have in common?
- Josh’s meeting with University of Minnesota football Head Coach Jerry Kill.
- Dan gives of the Dynasty lowdown.
- We explain how to make the new Fall developmental league successful.
- Jadeveon Clowney apparently played through a sports hernia last season.
- Robert Griffin III has gone from No. 15 on NFL Network’s top 100 last year to being left off the list this season.
Click the play button below to enjoy all the Fantasy football fun and frivolity! On next week’s podcast will be RotoRob’s own Vaney Hariri to get you ready for your auction drafts.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our Pigskin poetry.