James Starks didn’t get the Fantasy love. (Thesportspost.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Joey Carroll of TruluvSports.com.
Among the topics we brought to the house were:
- Our Week One surprises.
- Reggie Wayne is back!
- We review this week’s Wire Troll picks, plus other recommendations.
- Sorry if you started Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles or Jason Witten.
- Nick Rants about bar patrons.
- Is Percy Harvin a PPR monster?
- James Starks should have been owned.
- Injury news on Jordan Reed, Ben Tate and more.
- Sit or start: Torrey Smith vs. Pittsburgh, Ryan Tannehill at Buffalo, Chris Ivory at Green Bay.
- We don’t give any credit to the San Francisco Defense and instead bury Tony Romo.
- Josh’s Prop bets: Bengals 33-to-1 to win the Super Bowl.
- ATS time! The Wizard is back and he was apparently drinking at lunch.
- Everyone agrees the Ravens will get it done at home vs. the Steelers.
- We are split on the Chargers’ chances vs. the Seahawks.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Shawn Stewart of Sports4Fanz.com.