David Price has been turning in some monstrous efforts lately as his trade value skyrockets. (Amarcusmontcomedia.blogspot.com)
This week on RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, RotoRob was joined by RotoRob.com NHL Chris Wassel, who soldiered on bravely as RotoRob’s endless recent computer issues cropped up again. Good times!
Among the issues we covered were:
- Is New Jersey small enough that Chris knows Jimmy?
- RotoRob insists Chris gets specific.
- MLB finally provides umpires with the proper guidance on how to enforce rule 7.13 (the plate-blocking rule) on force out situations.
- Ian Kinsler sure has had some fun in his return to Texas.
- It’s a shit show in Texas now.
- Clay Buchholz owners were delighted to get their boy back this week.
- Give B.J. Upton another look now that he’s batting leadoff for the Braves.
- Ricky Nolasco kept the ball in the yard, but that was really the only good news.
- Albert Pujols came through with a big night, joining the extra-base brigade.
- Tanner Roark has really been helped mentally by the stability of being a full-time starter.
- Having spent most of his minor league career as a starter, Alex Torres does not have a history as a closer.
- Chris talks about how thin the NHL free agency crop is this summer.
As always, a good time was had by all, so if you want to sprinkle Fantasy baseball goodness all over yourself, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agree or disagree with our assertions.