Jacoby Ellsbury is the latest Red Sox to bolt town for the Yankees. (Anthony Grupposo – USA Today Sports)
And the boys were back in town as RotoRob and Tim McLeod returned for a second straight week to bring you yet another episode of RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
This week, we engaged in a veritable cornucopia of Fantasy baseball goodness, including:
- The transaction craziness that was Tuesday.
- RotoRob comes to the conclusion that Brian McCann is a hideous man.
- Norichicka Aoki’s current contract pays him “peanuts,” Tim says.
- New Brewer Will Smith performed better as a long man, but it sounds like Milwaukee wants him to return to the rotation.
- Tim sarcastically defends Paul Janish’s extra-base hitting prowess.
- Given the moves they’re making, are the A’s trying to position themselves for a title run in 2014?
- New Oriole Jemile Weeks will be battling Jonathan Schoop for PT in Charm City.
- Travis Wood is the kind of guy that can be rather valuable because he tends to fly under the radar.
- Can Rick Renteria turns the Cubs’ fortunes around?
- RotoRob explains why Anthony Rizzo has been a letdown for him so far.
Click the play button below to hear the show in its entirety.
Now it’s your turn to sound off. Did you agree with what we said or want to take issue with it? Let us know in the comments below.