After missing almost a month, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by Rotoman (AKA, Peter Kreutzer).
Among the topics we jettisoned off our list:
- RotoRob extols the virtues of Storify.com.
- Peter thinks Josh Edgin is replaceable for the Mets; RotoRob wonders who that replacement could be.
- Is Cliff Lee really thinking of packing it in given his recent elbow woes?
- RotoRob again vilifies the Phillies for spending big bucks on Jonathan Papelbon when that money would have been better spent shoring up other parts of the club.
- Freddy Galvis is not going to try to replace Jimmy Rollins’ offense. Um ya. Good call.
- Before his injury, Bruce Rondon looked really good in non-pressure situations. Could he be a factor this season?
- Eddie Rosario is trying to put a difficult 2014 behind him.
- Jose Altuve continues to rake for the Astros.
- Bud Norris took a beating at the hands of the Cardinals.
- Projected Opening Day starter Alex Cobb took a licking by the Jays.
- There aren’t many Pedro Martinez types that can get by without a blazing fastball.
- Yankee fans hate Alex Rodriguez. He’s getting cheers in Florida, but what happens when the games move to New York?
- Look for updated bid prices for the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide on AskRotoman.com some time this weekend.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on The 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code Rob15 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.