On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, RotoRob was joined by Jonathan Mathis of I95 Sports & Entertainment Network and Tru School Sports.
Among the issues we fixated over were:
- The RotoRob Fantasy Basketball Weekly Podcast is coming soon!
- Jonathan says people are finally realizing how good Madison Bumgarner is.
- The Royals finally losing may have taken some of the pressure off them.
- Was the long layoff a factor in KC looking so flat in Game One?
- James Shields has been taking a beating this postseason.
- Runs were at a premium in the San Francisco-Washington series.
- Yordano Ventura can bring the heat, but we are worried about his long-term health.
- We discuss how catchers tend to wear down in the second half.
- As superb as Danny Duffy was in the regular season, it’s clear something is amiss in the playoffs.
- Alcides Escobar is one of the best shortstops in the game that nobody ever talks about.
- RotoRob reminisces about seeing games in the 1992 and 1993 World Series.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.