After missing last week because of the MLB playoffs, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week, this time featuring Pattonandco’s Tim McLeod.
Among the issues we dissected were:
- Josh has wrapped up his season-long RotoDerby reports.
- How do the St. Louis Cardinals keep doing it?
- The Cards’ rotation will be well rested heading into the NLCS.
- Lance Lynn has been remarkably consistent for the past few years.
- The Cards finished dead last in the NL in homers, yet have flexed their pop in the playoffs.
- Look at the Padres’ current roster and try to find a pitcher that hasn’t been felled by Tommy John surgery.
- The Giants sure figured out some weird ways to cobble together runs in the deciding game against the Nats.
- Tim gives the Cards a slight edge in the NLCS.
- As soon as the Giants turned over second base to Joe Panik, they started to roll.
- Billy Butler and Alex Gordon are finally enjoying their long-awaited rewards.
- RotoRob wonders where his thank you was from Tim’s Tout Wars win speech.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.