Curt Schilling says chewing tobacco gave him mouth cancer. (mlbcardvalue.com)
After a one-week hiatus, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week and we had a blast as we were joined by Jake Watroba, former RotoRob.com writer and head man at TheNorthCast.com.
Among the issues we covered:
- Jake celebrates his 10th article with the site!
- Justin Verlander doesn’t look like the pitcher he once was. What up with that?
- Joe Nathan has not been a dependable ninth inning option this year.
- We’ve seen the Cardinals turn lemons into lemonade.
- Yan Gomes had to leave early Thursday with an illness.
- David Price tossed an absolute gem in his return to Tampa Bay.
- Matt Stites has enjoyed nice hit rates, but about those walks…
- Washington is looking primed to make a deep run into the playoffs this year.
- Seattle has been playing extremely well lately.
- While every other AL West team has improved this year, Texas has headed in a slightly different direction.
- Even Miami is not out of the NL Wild Card race.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on the 2014 Fantasy Football Guide