Will Kendrys Morales’ bat and eyebrows help the Mariners?
After a one week hiatus, we were back with another episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard Thursdays at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio. Given all the trades and signings of late, there was a ton of things to discuss this week.
Tim and I blathered on about:
- Stephen Drew’s arrival in Boston and just what the BoSox were thinking with this move.
- The trade that landed John Ely in Houston and potentially made him a sleeper.
- The Rays’ signing of Roberto Hernandez and whether he’s merely organization depth for this pitching-rich squad.
- What were the Cardinals thinking signing 37-year-old Randy Choate to a three-year deal and how the hell are so many middle relievers landing sweet deals?
- Tim expresses surprise that Kevin Correia didn’t land in Korea.
- Mike Adams’ chances of bouncing back now that he’s in Philly.
- Tim has an “old person moment,” confusing Freddy Sanchez for Freddy Garcia. Luckily, they have gummy-bear flavoured pills to help with that.
We covered all of this, plus offered up a crapload of stocking stuffers. Hear all the merriment by pressing the play button below. What are you waiting for?