October 15, 2014
Joseph Randle sure loves his cologne and undies. (Dal.scout.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Brandon Marianne Lee of HerFantasyFootball.com.
Among the topics we inflated or deflated:
- Andrew Luck’s beard: yay or nay?
- Brandon’s opinion on the new Tampa uniforms and the Jags’ two-tone helmets.
- We discuss the surprises from Week Six.
- Jace Amaro and Jarvis Landry bust out, but we must tread lightly, right?
- Andre Williams failed to impress.
- Why does everyone blame the NFL when there is a tie?
- Dallas didn’t win the Super Bowl, people. Settle down!
- Is the Eagles defense that good?
- Nick rants about teams moving to different cities.
- We discuss our Wire Troll recommendations.
- Sit or Start advice on Frank Gore @ DEN, Teddy Bridgewater or Kyle Orton against each other in Buffalo and Pierre Thomas @ DET.
- We engage in ATS discussions with Chuck Podhaisky.
- Can Drew Brees keep the Saints within 3.5 points?
- Seattle will bounce back and cover the 6.5 points.
- Carson Palmer will have ‘Zona pumped to play his former team.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Sharona Fabulosa.
October 14, 2014
With the season’s first month’s stubble gaining some length, the bye weeks probably have you going full beard. While it’s okay to get cute or creative with your lineup, remember not to gamble on word of mouth. You must read and research for yourself and that’s why we are here for you, so without further ado we give up our Wire Troll
picks for Week Seven. more
October 12, 2014
Some have called Clarkson a potential steal, but we simply refer to him as Jordan “Holy shit, I can’t believe this guy was drafted in the second round” Clarkson. Years down the road when this guy becomes a stud and Fantasy roster regular, you will look back at the 2014 NBA draft and many names will become synonymous with the word bust and others will be household names and you will think back to this particular article and this particular writer and you will look him up on the Internet and see all the super awesome writing awards he won and smile because he put this kid’s potential in your head and you drafted him as a sleeper a couple years later and he helped you to win your first Fantasy basketball league. more
October 11, 2014
Touissant was a very intriguing name heading into the draft, and the Haitian-born righty has a power arm but needs to develop his secondary pitches. Like Touissant, Wilson is 6’3”, but weighs just 175 pounds and needs to complement his velocity by adding bulk to his frame to become more durable. Diaz is coming off one of the most impressive offensive seasons in Western Massachusetts high school history, but he profiles better as second baseman. more
October 10, 2014
After missing last week because of the MLB playoffs, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week, this time featuring Pattonandco’s Tim McLeod