November 21, 2013
Comments Comments Off
Undrafted rookie Matt McGloin was a big Fantasy surprise in Week 11. (USATSI)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio (next week only, we move to Tuesday at the same time), Nick and Josh were joined by featured expert Travis Kriens of DakotaSportsFM.com.
Topics up for debate:
- What were the biggest Fantasy surprises in Week 11?
- Will Andrew Luck ever be an elite Fantasy QB?
- Nick rants about Fantasy studs on bad teams.
- Is Darren Sproles of the New Orleans Saints in a coma? The Saints, by the way, are currently 3-to-1 to win the NFC so go ahead and bet now!
- We recap this week’s Wire Troll.
- How important is WR height?
- Injury news: Wes Welker is seeing stars.
- RotoRob.com Sit ‘em or Start ‘em with Vaney Hariri.
- Should you sit Adrian Peterson?
- Will you start Eli Manning vs. Cowboys?
- What is Alfred Morris’s value right now?
- ATS time with our Wizard Tim Renner, who preaches about the Jets, while Josh loves the Dawg Pound; and you find out who we like in the Denver-New England showdown.
Click the play button below to enjoy all the Fantasy football fun and frivolity!
Next week’s featured expert will be Bobby Firestone of FantasyBetTalk.com/. Note that next week’s show will be on Tuesday at 2 p.m. EST instead of the usual Wednesday (because of Turkey Day).
November 20, 2013
Gore is healthy heading into Week 12… that seems strange to say. Well, we’re a little bit superstitious so we will take it as a sign that he’s due for a big game. Oh, and let’s not forget the Washington Redskins aren’t very good against the run, so who knows? Maybe Gore will break through for a run like the one in the video below. more
November 19, 2013
The former 49er has played well of late with at least 50 yards and a score in three of Tennessee’s last four games. Not many tight ends rack up 10 catches in a game as Walker did in Week 11, so that much action is unlikely to repeat itself. However we do feel as though Walker has established himself as a reliable weapon in the Titans offense, and with a friendly Fantasy schedule to close the season (we feel like we’ve mentioned that before) we see him being a top 10 tight end over the next six weeks. more
November 18, 2013
Comments Comments Off
After Sunday’s 41-20 shellacking at the hands of division and state rival Cincinnati, the Browns have now dropped four of their past five games to find themselves down to 12th in the conference. There is still hope, especially with the two next games at home, but it’s fading with each loss. more
November 17, 2013
So how do we come up with a way to do this? Simple. We take a position and try to rank the three best players that are owned in less than 30 per cent of all Fantasy leagues. That low season ownership almost always translates to low daily start rates. Obviously dollar amounts are dependent on which platform you use, but hey, we are going to take a stab with this. more