Ricky Nolasco earned big bucks from the Twinkies. (Sportsinjuryalert.com)
After many, many weeks, we had a Tim McLeod sighting on this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
Among the topics on the table for dissection this week were:
- Again, we discuss Alex Rodriguez’s inability to redeem himself.
- Ted Lilly has decided he can’t go on any longer, announcing his retirement from the game.
- Will Octavio Dotel have to settle for a minor league deal, given all the relief pitching on the market this winter?
- What will free agent Raul Ibanez do for an encore after his big comeback this year?
- Does Juan Uribe deserve a multi-year deal?
- Tim talks about some of the surprise signings, including the Royals penning Jason Vargas.
- We discuss whether there was any possibility that ARod and Bud Selig might have gotten into it at Michael Weiner’s funeral.
- We try to figure out whether Colorado signing soon-to-be-41-year-old LaTroy Hawkins was a smart move.
- Ryan Braun is doing what he has to do to rehabilitate his image.
Click the play button below to hear the show in its entirety.
Now it’s your turn to sound off. Did you agree with what we said or want to take issue with it? Let us know in the comments below.