After a week off, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by Tim McLeod of Pattonandco.com. BTR was acting particularly bitchy Thursday — kicking us both off multiple times. So please excuse the dead air, but — not to be denied — we return shortly after each absence.
Among the topics we isolated:
- You’ve got to like Archie Bradley’s MLB debut.
- Christian Yelich’s back woes were short lived as he finally nabbed his first steal of the season.
- Tim expects Yelich’s speed to decline and his power to increase as he ages.
- Chris Capuano will likely take over as the Yankees’ fifth starter — until Ivan Nova is ready.
- Kennys Vargas finally flashed his immense power.
- Despite the abundance of outfielders in Milwaukee, the injury to Carlos Gomez will definitely hurt the Brew Crew.
- Tim expects better days ahead for Jose Altuve, who is finally heating up after a sluggish start.
- It’s hard enough adjusting to the bigs, but handing a young pitcher a closing gig is asking for trouble.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.