Miguel Olivo snapped out of his offensive doldrums in a big way.
This week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was short and sweet. We had to cut it right at the half-hour mark so Tim could rush off for another radio spot, but, damn if we didn’t fill those 30 minutes with plenty of Fantasy baseball goodness.
Stuff we covered included:
- Cincinnati took a step back offensively in 2012; can the Reds’ offense bounce back this year?
- How much the Yankees will lean on an effective Hiroki Kuroda given all their injuries.
- The possible options the Yankees may employ in Mark Teixeira’s absence.
- Tim wonders if things can get any worse for Rickie Weeks this season.
- RotoRob doesn’t believe Carlos Gomez will reproduce his power numbers this season.
Check out the Podcast in its entirety by clicking the play button below.
Save $1 on The 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code ROTOROB and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.