Randy Wolf (right) has a tough act to follow for the Fish. (Jayne Kamin-Oncea/USA Today Sports)
This week on RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, RotoRob was joined by RotoRob.com NBA Editor Bob Raymond, back on the show for a fifth time, joining the coveted five-timers club.
Among the issues we addressed:
- Bob unveils plans for an upcoming NBA Mock Draft for the site.
- Bob thinks that at least offensively, the Rockies are very much for real.
- Nolan Arenado’s extra-base pop has really taken off.
- Yes, eating a bad taco at lunch can throw you off your game.
- So far, questions at shortstop and left field have not slowed the Tigers.
- Could Andy Dirks have been Pipped already, and if so, would anyone care?
- RotoRob would like to see Bryan Holiday get more at-bats.
- Robbie Ray has put himself in position to nab a rotation spot next year, assuming the Tigers move a starter.
- Ian Thomas is back in Atlanta after a one-appearance demotion to Triple-A.
- With Dillon Gee landing on the DL, RotoRob recommends a few replacement starters.
- Tyson Ross got it done for the Padres again — this time on the road.
- Khris Davis played the hero for Milwaukee.
- RotoRob talks about the new off-shaped HoF coin.
- RotoRob has another rant about players’ wives churning out puppies during the season.
Simply press the play button below to fill the room with pure Fantasy baseball goodness.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agreed with our ramblings or not.