Ryan Dempster (left) knows how to win fans in Boston: plunk A-Rod.
Well, the 2013 MLB regular season hourglass is running low, but that won’t stop RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, from crashing through your speakers to deliver our unique brand of Fantasy baseball enlightenment.
On this week’s show we covered such diverse topics as:
- Both Wandy Rodriguez and Brandon Beachy are heading to see… (gulp) Dr. Andrews.
- Yasiel Puig’s tardiness, fine, benching and then moment in the sun.
- Ernesto Mejia has smoked 52 homers at Triple-A in the past two years; how about a look in the Show?
- Brock Peterson, who made his MLB debut recently, deserves another look in September.
- Tim makes fun of the fact that it took Ryan Dempster four pitches before he actually managed to hit Alex Rodriguez.
- RotoRob has to explain to a sarcastic Tim what wOBA is.
- The Braves, who have already lost Tim Hudson, are dealing with more rotation issues now.
- B.J. Upton’s nightmare season.
- Clayton Kershaw had another dominating start. Yawn.
- With Alex Avila dealing with a concussion, a young catcher is making headway in Motown.
- The key characteristics a two-hole hitter should have.
We’ve got all of this plus tons more. Simply click that pointy thingy below to hear the show in all its glory. Uncut and uncensored.