Podcast: More A-Rod Drama
After a three-week hiatus, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by Pattonandco’s Tim McLeod.
Among the topics we harassed into submission:
- This week’s NHL Wire Troll was written by RotoRob.
- Given that there’s a signed contract in place, the Yanks are going to have to cough up the money to Alex Rodriguez — as much as that thought disgusts them.
- Tim admits that growing up, he was more of a hockey fan than a baseball fan.
- RotoRob argues that even Michael Jordan can’t touch Ernie Banks when it comes to athletes connecting with the city of Chicago.
- Back in the day, all a shortstop had to be was a vacuum in the field.
- Tim advises keeping your eye on Angel SP prospect Nick Tropeano.
- We hearken back to Tug McGraw’s famous quote about how he planned to spend his raise.
- The Phillies would love to get rid of Ryan Howard, but who the hell is going to take that contract?
- We had some discussion in the chat room about defensive shifts.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on The 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code Rob15 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.