November 26, 2014
Big shock: Bill Belickick hates Fantasy football. (Chatsports.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Chris Ross of NFLdraftlounge.com.
Among the topics we tarred and feathered:
- Derek Carr scouting report: then and now.
- The knocks on Marcus Mariota are?
- No big surprise Bill Belichick hates Fantasy football.
- Can the Saints still be considered Super Bowl contenders?
- Chris gives us his top prospects and some risers.
- What does Josh Gordon have in store for game two?
- What does Green Bay have do to stop New England?
- Dontari Poe vs. Terrance “Pot Roast” Knighton?
- Nick rants about Marshawn Lynch vs. the media.
- Sit or Start advice with Ken LeBlanc on Russell Wilson or Colin Kaepernick @ SF, Derek Carr @ STL, Alfred Morris @ IND, Kenny Stills @ PIT and more.
- ATS time with Chuck Podhaisky of Tellusnewsdigest.com.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be returning guest Chris Mitchell of RotoExperts.com.
November 25, 2014
McCown is not a claim and start type player but he is a quality backup. If defenses ever solve the Mike Evans
puzzle, McCown has Vincent Jackson
and maturing TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
to lean on. McCown has been in this league a dozen years and you don’t stick around that long without being able to make adjustments. Three turnovers vs. his former team was merely a case of him pressing too hard and we don’t see a benching in his future for this season. more
November 23, 2014
fter a slow start to the season, Bjugstad is establishing himself as one of the league’s hottest young goal scorers. In Week Six, the former University of Minnesota Golden Gopher standout put on a scoring clinic with five goals, eight points, a plus-6 rating, two power play points, a game-winning goal, 14 shots on goal, 34 face-offs won, five hits and five blocks. In 18 games, Bjugstad has seven goals, 11 points, 53 shots on goal and a plus-4 rating. If he’s on your waiver wire, seriously consider picking him up. more
November 22, 2014
While contrarian opinions existed, the critical consensus in recent years is that EA’s FIFA series has ruled the pitch. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 looks to change all that with a huge step in the right direction for Konami as it tries to regain its dominant position in the world of virtual footie. more
November 22, 2014
Brooks started Friday and put up his second straight 12-point effort thanks to a pair of treys. He’s recorded a steal in each of the last three games and given that he’s the only active PG in the Windy City right now, he’s worth playing until his teammates get healthy. more