Podcast: Will Derek Jeter Be Back to His Old Self?
A three-homer game from Dioner Navarro? What is going on in the world?
OMG. After a four-week hiatus because of the NBA and NHL playoffs, RotoRob was back in action Thursday, returning to RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio. Tim and I — who hadn’t done a show together in even longer than that — were reunited to bring you our colourful Fantasy baseball banter.
Among this week’s highlights:
- If Brian Dozier can pick things up a bit, he can actually help the Twins.
- We discover that once Tim recommends someone in the Troll, his work is done. Tracking? We don’t need no stinkin’ tracking!
- Our predictions about Alex Liddi last year were bang on. What’s next for this kid?
- Tim laments the loss of Kyuji Fujikawa to Tommy John surgery in light of how long he’s wanted to come to MLB.
- Brett Lawrie was just heating up before things unraveled for him this week. What’s next for this fiery kid?
- Speaking of the Jays, is there a leadership gap in that clubhouse?
- B.J. Surhoff’s nephew is one this year’s top draft prospects.
- We both agree that Minnesota pretty much has to look to the mound with the fourth overall pick in the draft.
- Is Travis Wood the best player to ever step on to a baseball diamond?
- Mitch Moreland is coming into his own for the Rangers.
‘Twas a fun and entertaining evening of baseball chatter, one that you can relive in its entirety simply by pressing the pointy thingy below.