Podcast: Tragedy at Turner Field
Mark Reynolds brings his swing and miss prowess to the Bronx.
The panel was back in action this week as RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, once again blazed a trail of pure Fantasy baseball goodness. This week we covered a death, a return from injury, some ugly divisions and a player that is trying to turn around the worst season of his career.
This week’s highlights:
- A lifelong Braves’ fan fell to his death at Turner Field on Monday.
- Alex Cobb makes his return and gets thrown into the fire for the Rays.
- The NL West currently features some struggling clubs.
- It’s time to take a chance on the streaky Jon Jay.
- We discuss the merits and risks of throwing Miguel Cabrera a first pitch strike.
- Clearly, Starling Marte’s hand injury is a non factor.
- Ryan Vogelsong’s ugly season has picked up right where it left off before he broke his hand.
- Anibal Sanchez’s brilliant season continued with another fine outing.
- Tim hopes that the instant replay being brought into baseball does not create another situation like in football, where someone is always picking up a flag.
Get completely up to date on all the relevant Fantasy baseball news by clicking the play button below. You know you want to.
Feedback? Feel free to leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought of our Podcast.