Miles Austin gets a big boost from the Josh Gordon suspension. (Andrew Weber-USA Today Sports)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Trent Davis of SpoonFedSports.com and Jerry Palleschi of ESPN991.com.
Among the eye boogers we picked:
- It’s official, Josh Gordon has been suspended for at least one season.
- We have a trade? Yes! The Pats trade OG Logan Mankins to the Bucs for TE Tim Wright.
- Frankie Hammond will start in place of the suspended Dwayne Bowe.
- Do we agree with Chip Kelly seeking out former Ducks?
- Nick Rants about QB competitions.
- We discuss the Sam Bradford injury and its ramifications on the rest of the Rams from a Fantasy perspective.
- Sleeper talk with Trent and Jerry.
- Tom Brady was a bust last week; now he is a sleeper?
- Justin Hunter and Nick continue their love affair.
- Josh reinforces the morality behind not drafting Ray Rice.
- Jerry preaches about the value of DeMarco Murray.
- Eddie Clauser’s sleepers are Latavis Murray, Travis Kelce and Alfred Blue.
- Why, all of sudden, can WRs wear numbers 10-to-19?
- Nick calls out Peter King, then Josh invites him on the show.
To hear the Podcast in its entirety, simply click the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be our extremely good friend, Howard Bender of Fantasy Alarm.
strong>Save $1 on the 2014 Fantasy Football Guide