Tony LaRussa’s opinion on beanball wars: bring it on! (Gregg DeGuire/WireImage)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week and, notwithstanding some issues launching the show, actually came off without a hitch. RotoRob’s guest this week was Tim McLeod, of Prospect361.com.
Among the topics we dissected:
- RotoRob pimps the Fantasy Football Guide.
- Rob Manfred looks like the man who will succeed Bud Selig, but there’s an interesting wrinkle in this situation.
- Brett Anderson has some serious skills, but is seriously injury prone as well.
- Tim says he’ll be on the Mets’ bandwagon in 2015.
- Tim brings us up to speed on the Giants-Brewers game.
- Juan Nicasio doesn’t seem to be faring any better as a reliever.
- Tim rants about beanball wars and thinks this is a great opportunity for Selig to make a good final impression.
- Nick Tepech proved he’s healthy again.
- Neftali Feliz seems to be getting the job done now that he’s back in the closer role.
- Tim manages to get through a pun-less Podcast.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on the 2014 Fantasy Football Guide